TaskBuilder Framework is the application base on which you can develop new projects, the support infrastructure on which the ERP system is based. The Framework defines the global architecture of Mago4 and supports you in the creation of projects, extending the functionality of the ERP. The Framework defines the global architecture of Mago4 and supports you in the creation of projects, extending the functionality of the ERP.
TaskBuilder Framework offers you a number of tools to manage enterprise’s resources, according to established, robust and deeply secure procedures, optimizing and streamlining ERP processes and applications.
What does TaskBuilder Framework offer you?
With the TaskBuilder Framework component of the Mago4 family you have a structure that can give strength to your solutions and support you daily, thanks to tools designed specifically to increase business productivity. The modularity of Mago4, for example, is a direct outcome of the architecture model, where the logical structure is distinct from the user interface.
Discover all the features at your disposal to improve the flow of information, create and manage reporting, easily share information with others and automate repetitive processes.
- Security Services – Manage the security of your data: TaskBuilder Framework’s Security Services are the easiest and most immediate way to protect your business data. With Security Services you administer security by filtering access to specific product functions selectively, profiling the level of access to management objects in Mago4 and setting access permissions and prohibitions according to freely defined roles.
With an intuitive and flexible user interface, simple, fast and precise permissions setting and powerful semantically-oriented resources, TaskBuilder Framework’s Security Services are designed with two different levels of protection: Light and Standard, for uncompromising security.
- Auditing – Monitor access to the most sensitive data: Auditing records the operations performed on the company database, allowing continuous monitoring and tracking of data and user activities. As part of the control and safeguarding of corporate information, Auditing integrates with a powerful but not rigid security system, ensuring the level of security you are looking for. The data recorded by the module is easily accessible and advanced analysis is possible. Auditing is designed for maximum usability: it is easy to configure with a few operations, simple to use and query, thanks to specific tools such as queries and automatic reports.
- Magic Link – With the Magic Link server you can interface with Mago4 via Web Services, whatever programming language you are using. Thanks to Magic Link, TaskBuilder Framework is able to connect the external application to your ERP.
- DMS – With DMS (Document Management System) you manage attachments in electronic form for any business document. DMS allows you to archive data and documents in electronic form for any management document. DMS is designed to support you with the OCR recognition system – used in image-text conversion, useful for Full-Text Search and for the creation of search keys from portions of the document – and massive document archiving, with associated paper matching functionality. So you can file your documents and connect to the Zucchetti Electronic Storage Service.
- Job Scheduler – With Job Scheduler you program the automatic execution of procedures inside or outside your ERP system, at a fixed date and time. You can also define complex sequences of tasks according to your preferred order of operation.
All the advantages of the framework
Are you a user?
With TaskBuilder Framework you have a consistent set of integrated application functionalities, to increase the company’s performance: from document dematerialization to users profiling, up to the reporting and data tracking.
Are you a developer? TaskBuilder Framework offers you the structure on which to operate, in order to create new solutions to offer to your customers. With TaskBuilder Framework at the same time you melt and make your plans operational and coherent, as part of a single great architecture.
TaskBuilder Framework is based on the solid technological foundation of TaskBuilder Studio’s development environment (a direct evolution of the consolidated TaskBuilder.net). This highly specialized technological heritage has allowed the development of high-performance and robust components, thanks to the use of C ++ and C # programming languages.
Any application developed with TaskBuilder Studio and hosted by TaskBuilder Framework is made even more complete by a sophisticated management of access tracking and data control, thanks to the Security and Auditing functionality.
Furthermore, for the integration with external products, applications can rely on the base infrastructure that includes MagicLink server – for the access and the bidirectional data transfer with Business Object – and the Single-Sign-On property, for the centralized management of user authentication.
Not only that: with TaskBuilder Framework the user is provided with a simple, but effective document storage system, the DMS, and an automatic executor of repetitive functional activities called Job Scheduler.
TaskBuilder Framework makes use of Google Angular framework,, to present the the application functions menu, thereby meeting the need for GDI or Web interface.
TaskBuilder Framework also features the powerful Report Engine (outcome of the evolution of the well known Woorm tool), that gives added value to the application: the queries developed and addressed to the application database will be as sophisticated as aesthetically pleasing thanks to Reporting Studio module of TaskBuilder Studio.
Last, but not the least element of value is the graphical interface: TaskBuilder Framework allows the user to interact with a pleasant-looking and very user-friendly software, thanks to predefined and customizable themes, both in Desktop or Web mode.
- Back-End in C++/C#
- Resources dynamically described in JSON
- Events managed on the Client side
- Ajax + WebSocket communication protocol
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008 R2
- 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (X64) CPU
- RAM: follow the specifications outlined for the operating system (4 GB are recommended)
- 600MB of available hard disk space
- Recommended screen resolution: 1440×900